At Hearing From Jesus our vision is to support a global community of Christian believers who genuinely want to hear from God and change their lives to serve Him. By changing our lives to submit to Jesus as Lord and obey God’s instruction we will experience the true joy that God intends for us and our lives will shine like a light to Christians and non-Christians, drawing them closer to Jesus as well.
God has extended a wonderful offer for salvation and forgiveness from our mistakes through the suffering, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. It is best summarized in John 3:16-21. To study in more detail, please review our teaching, The Message of the Cross.
16 “For this is how God loved the world: He gave[g] his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. 17 God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.
18 “There is no judgment against anyone who believes in him. But anyone who does not believe in him has already been judged for not believing in God’s one and only Son. 19 And the judgment is based on this fact: God’s light came into the world, but people loved the darkness more than the light, for their actions were evil. 20 All who do evil hate the light and refuse to go near it for fear their sins will be exposed. 21 But those who do what is right come to the light so others can see that they are doing what God wants.[h]”
Our ministry has a variety of resources and tools to help you grow in your relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We invite you to study the Bible with us daily through our devotions via email, Facebook, Google Plus, or on our website Latest Devotions page.
- Search our archives for devotionals by category on our website to help you apply scripture to specific areas in your life.
- Bring your prayer requests to our global Christian community for support or come to pray for others.
- Share your personal testimonies of where you see God in action today or people showing the love of Jesus through acts of service or come and be encouraged by what others have shared.
- Join us to study God’s word in greater depth. We provide links and references to helpful material.
- Link up with other established ministries that are truly honoring and serving God. Some are broad ministries covering the full application of gospel in our lives and some dive down into greater detail in specific areas important to us as Christians.
- Connect with godly resources that can help you deal with real life issues like abortion, marriage, parenting, finances and even just quality Christian entertainment (e.g. movies, apps, etc.). Our Kids Zone has many great resources for young kids.
- We also offer private consultation by submitting a request on our Contact Us page. What you share will not be posted on the website. Information goes to a private email account and we will respond privately to the email address you provide.
If you want to learn more about what we believe, please visit the About Us page. Of course, you can also learn more about what we believe by studying the Bible with us through our devotions. As no ministry or teacher is without error, we encourage you to help point out if there are areas you think we are in error at our Contact Us page. We will seek God together!
Thank you for visiting our Christian community. If you would like to partner with us in our mission, please visit the Support Us section of our site.
May the grace and peace of our lord Jesus Christ be with you.